PADI Underwater Navigator
When you’re underwater, knowing where you are and where you’re going comes in handy, especially if you’re looking for that hidden wreck you’ve heard all about.
The PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course will help you become a pro at finding your way underwater whilst taking you a step closer towards achieving your Master Scuba Diver (MSD) Rating.
You’ll learn the tools of the trade, including navigation using natural clues and by following compass headings. During three scuba dives, you’ll practice methods to estimate distance underwater and compass navigation while making at least five turns. You’ll be marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface and making an underwater map.
Duration: 1 day
Number of dives: 3
- Certified as a PADI Adventure Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organization similar to that of a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.)
- 10 years of age or older.
Also check out our Advanced Open Water Course as the first dive of this Specialty can be credited to this course.
What you get
- The PADI Underwater Navigator Manual
- Underwater compass rental
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Academics can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI certification
On the boat
- Overnight stay or day trip, plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost: Please add US$125 to day trip or overnight trip price.