Master Scuba Diver
You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world - go places and see things you have never experienced.
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non-professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments.
More than a pipe dream? Absolutely! Do it by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver – a rating that puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 12 years of age
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
Specialties you can choose from
- AWARE Fish ID
- Digital Photography
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Enriched Air (Nitrox)
- Multi-level computer diving
- O2 Provider
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Coral reef conservation
- Project Aware: Project AWARE
- Search Recovery
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigation
- Underwater Photography
Depending on where you live, you may be eligible for special incentives when you take the PADI Master Scuba Diver. Our packages start from $900. Please contact us here for a quote to become a PADI Master Scuba Diver.