Been some time since you were in the water? Feeling a little unsure if your skills are still up to scratch? No problem - join us now at Scuba Nation Diving Centre for the PADI Reactivate/Refresher Course and get back in the water today!
The course includes a reintroduction to dive theory and a confined water session under the supervision of a fully qualified and experienced PADI Diving Instructor.
We have several options for you to try and which you decide will depend on the time you’ve been away from diving and the number of dives you have. You can practice skills in the pool, or on a boat trip in combination with fun diving, or do both; whatever you choose is sure to redevelop your confidence and enthusiasm for blowing bubbles! you opt for the boat you can choose from a day or overnight trip.
What you get
- Full equipment rental and small tanks
- Reintroduction to dive theory plus a confined water session
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
On the Boat
- Overnight stay or day trips, up to 5 dives plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- All meals, full breakfast, lunch, and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Price: From $45 Pool only experience, reintroduction to dive theory plus a confined water session
- Price: $125 Full day boat trip, reintroduction to dive theory, confined water session with dive plus 1 more dive
- Price: $140 Combination: pool with exercises plus reintroduction to dive theory (1-2 hours); next day full day boat trip and 2 full fun dives
- Price : From US$165-380 Overnight boat trip, reintroduction to dive theory plus confined water session and up to 5 dives. Price depends on the islands visited and number of dives