Snorkelling / Skin Diving
Plunge into the underwater world!! Explore the coral reefs and check out what you’ve seen on the Discovery channel. Skin diving is snorkeling while making breath-hold dives to observe aquatic life up close and personal. It’s a great way to explore the underwater world when you’re not able to scuba dive or if scuba diving just isn’t your thing.
The PADI Skin Diver course teaches you how to enjoy watching life below the surface and comfortably venture underwater for short visits.
One of our PADI Professionals will be happy to teach you the proper techniques for snorkelling and/or skin diving and then you’re free to try on your own.
You will learn basic safety guidelines for being in and around the water as well as snorkeling and skin diving techniques including checking buoyancy, surface swimming, clearing water from your snorkel and performing effortless surface dives.
Once your confidence develops you’ll be shooting off and making your own discoveries and if you find you feel more comfortable in a life-jacket, that’s no problem. You can do this on a day or overnight trip and in combination with Try Diving. The details of and schedule for these trips can be viewed under Day Trips, Overnight Trips and Diving and Course Schedule.
What you get
- Full equipment rental and small tanks
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
On the Boat
- Overnight stay or day trips plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- All meals, full breakfast, lunch, and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- $30 Full day boat trip
- From US$120-170 Overnight boat trip. Price depends on the islands visited.