Learn to Dive - Scuba Diver Course
PADI Scuba Diver is a great course for people who want to learn to dive but have a very short amount of time. In just 2 days you can safely become a certified Diver then able to go to a maximum of 12m with a PADI Professional guide.
You will learn about scuba fundamentals, equipment and techniques, plus 3 confined water sessions and 2 open water dives at our best dive locations - effectively you’re doing 60% of the PADI Open Water Course .
On completion of the Scuba Diver course, you will receive a permanent diving certification card valid anywhere in the world enabling you to go diving with a PADI professional and you can upgrade your skills to the full Open Water certification any time you like.
- You must be 10 years or over
- Complete a Diver’s Medical Questionnaire to determine if you require a dive medical from a doctor prior to engaging in dive activities
- You must be able to float/tread water for 10 mins
What you get
- The PADI Open Water Dive Manual or e-Manual so you can start in advance
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- PADI Certification
On the boat
- Full day trip, 2 dives plus all the snorkeling you can handle
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat – Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Learning to dive in Cambodia is an experience you will never forget. Although it is one of the cheapest places in the world to dive, you aren’t giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or great diving locations.
- Price: $325