For the Kids
The PADI Bubblemakers program for children aged 8+ is an introduction to Scuba diving in the safe, relaxing and enjoyable environment of a swimming pool or sheltered water, supervised in-water by an a fully qualified and experienced PADI Diving Instructor.
No experience necessary and they don’t even need to be able to swim. After a short briefing about safety aspects and a few easy skills you will be able to make their dreams come true as they dive underwater with full Scuba gear under the supervision of a fully qualified and experienced PADI Diving Instructor.
We have several options for them to try: swimming around in the pool or diving on a boat trip or both. Whatever you choose is guaranteed fun for them. If you opt for one of the boat trips, they can dive to a maximum 2m with their Instructor and you can join them diving or snorkelling. This can be done on a day or overnight trip and in combination with snorkelling.
This flexible program can also be used for childrens’ parties or the whole family can come and give it a try. After they have tried it, most children want to continue with Scuba and when they are 10, they can do their Open Water Course, leading to an internationally recognised diving qualification.
- They must be 8 years or over
- Parents complete a Diver's Medical Questionnaire to determine if they require a dive medical from a doctor prior to engaging in dive activities
What you get
- Full equipment rental and small tanks
- Brief introduction to dive theory plus a confined water session
- Pool sessions and bookings can be made at either office while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- PADI Certificate of Participation
On the Boat
- Overnight stay or day trips, up to 4 dives plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- All meals, full breakfast, lunch, and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- $45 Pool only experience, introduction to dive theory plus a confined water session
- $110 Full day boat trip, introduction to dive theory, confined water session with dive plus 1 more dive
- $135 Combination: pool with exercises plus introduction to dive theory (1-2 hours); next day full day boat trip and 2 full fun dives
- From US$135-325 Overnight boat trip, introduction to dive theory plus confined water session and up to 4 dives. Price depends on the islands visited and number of dives