Rescue Diver Course
The PADI Rescue Diver Course takes a serious subject like accident prevention and makes it fun. Described by many who have participated as the most rewarding dive course they have taken, PADI Rescue Diver is informative, challenging and serious fun.
This course takes your focus beyond yourself and your buddy to make diving safer for others. During the course you will learn essential skills to recognize and prevent potential diving accidents; and how to handle them if they do occur. Over 2-3 days, you will complete 5 knowledge reviews and then put this theory into practice learning 10 different rescue skills and applying them to 4 rescue scenarios. Make no mistake, what you learn here can really make the difference.
At Scuba Nation the course is flexible, and can be scheduled with combined swimming pool sessions and day trips on the boat or at the beach, or with all skills and scenarios completed on a single overnight boat trip, depending on time constraints.
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent from another recognised training agency)
- Completion of a sanctioned CPR/First Aid program within the last 24 months or EFR course
- Be aged 12 years or over
Don’t have a valid CPR or EFR within 24 months? Click here for our 1 day EFR course details
What you get
- The PADI Rescue Manual or e-Manual so you can start in advance
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Academics and confined pool training can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI Certification
On the boat
- Overnight stay or day trips, dives plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Price: $475
- Or combine the Rescue Course with the Emergency First Responder Course (EFR, the first aid pre-requisite for Rescue course) Price: US$610.
If you would like to include EFR Care For Children in this combination package, add US$45