Coral Reef Conservation
Everyone likes to scuba dive or snorkel in warm, clear water on a vibrant coral reef, yet many people know little about what they’re seeing or the importance of reef ecosystems. The Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course helps you appreciate the complexity of these habitats and teaches you how you can help conserve these vital systems.
Anyone who has an interest in the aquatic world can take this course. There are no prerequisites or age restrictions and no water sessions are required to earn this 1 day non-diving certification.
What will you learn
Through classroom discussions, you learn:
- How coral reefs function and the complex nature of life on a reef.
- Why coral reefs are so important.
- Why many coral reefs are in serious trouble.
- What you can do to prevent further decline.
- How Project AWARE unites divers and water enthusiasts to make a difference.
What you get
- One day’s instruction
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- This course can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI certification
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing time without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost: US$150