PADI Full Face Mask Diver
In this Course, the purpose of the PADI Full-face Mask (FFM) Specialty Diver Course is to familiarize you with the skills, knowledge, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards, and enjoyment of diving with a Full-face Mask.
Additionally you will be presented with information that could prove valuable in the event that you might also elect to upgrade your Full-face Mask with an underwater communication system. The course is intended to serve as a safe, supervised introduction to Full-face Mask diving
Duration: 1 -2 days
Number of dives: 1 confined session & 2 open water dives
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization
- 12 years of age or older.
What will you learn
- Advantages of diving in a full face mask - environmental, safety
- Overview of Full Face Masks
- Features and benefits to look for in a full-face mask.
- Full-face mask components: Fastening system, Face shield, Vision correction, Sealing skirt, Regulators and installation, Equalization features
- Basic skills for using FFM
- Diving with a FFM
- FFM Problem Management
- Maintenance of a FFM
- Underwater communication and FFM applications
Also check out our Advanced Open Water Course as the first dive of this Specialty can be credited to this course.
What you get
- PADI Full Face Mask knowledge review
- Full equipment rental including FFM
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Academics session in Sihanoukville
- PADI certification
On the boat
- Overnight stay or day trip, plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost: Please add US$150 to day trip or overnight trip price.