PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle
Always felt you wanted to be James Bond? Well here is your chance. Swoop through the underwater world with our UW scooters. DPVs offer a thrilling way for scuba divers to see a lot of underwater territory in a short amount of time.
Hold on and take control for an exhilarating ride over coral reefs with the Diver Propulsion Vehicle Specialty.
One of the few things in life that really is as much fun as it looks!
Duration: 1 day
Number of dives: 2
- Certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, PADI Junior Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization
- 12 years of age or older.
Also check out our Advanced Open Water Course as the first dive of this Specialty can be credited to this course.
What you get
- The PADI DPV Diver Manual
- Diver propulsion vehicle rental for 2 dives
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Academics can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI certification
On the boat
- Overnight stay or day trip, plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost: Please add US$150 to day trip or overnight trip price.