PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
Ever wondered how professional divers stay in control of their buoyancy and make hovering seem so easy? Buoyancy control is an essential diving skill and PADI’s Peak Performance Buoyancy specialty shows you how to make the most out of your diving experience. Enjoy newfound freedom as you stay in control of your position in the water and prolong your dive as you use less air.
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy and trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water. You will streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water and learn to hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
Duration: 1 day
Number of dives: 2
- Certified as a PADI Adventure Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organization similar to that of a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.)
- 10 years of age or older.
Also check out our Advanced Open Water Course as the first dive of this Specialty can be credited to this course.
What you get
- The PADI PPB Manual
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Academics can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI certification
On the boat
- Overnight stay or day trip, plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost: Please add US$100 to day trip or overnight trip price.