PADI Deep Diver
Deep diving gives you the opportunity to experience the underwater world at a whole new level! There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving.
Discover new dive sites as you explore novel and unusual aquatic life not found on shallow dives while gaining the experience that going deeper, safely, provides. You will go to a maximum of 40m to experience the unique challenges of deep diving.
Duration: 2 days
Number of dives: 4
- Certified as a PADI Adventure Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organization similar to that of a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.)
- 15 years of age or older.
Also check out our Advanced Open Water Course as the first dive of this Specialty can be credited to this course.
What you get
- The PADI Boat Diver Manual
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Academics can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI certification
On the boat
- Overnight stay or day trip, plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost: Please add US$150 to day trip or overnight trip price.