PADI Enriched Air Nitrox
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no-decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver. This Speciality can be completed without any dives at all or as part of a day or overnight trip.
This course is designed to certify recreational divers to use enriched air (“Nitrox”) for no-stop recreational diving to extend your bottom time. The program addresses the use of enriched air with 22 percent to 40 percent oxygen, with emphasis on enriched air with 32 and 36 percent oxygen.
You’ll learn enriched air equipment considerations discuss managing oxygen exposure and practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
Duration: 1 day
Number of dives: 2
- Certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, PADI Junior Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization
- 12 years of age or older.
Also check out our Advanced Open Water Course as the first dive of this Specialty can be credited to this course.
What you get
- PADI Enriched Air manual or e-Manual so you can start in advance
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Academics can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI certification
- SNDC T-shirt
On the boat
- Overnight stay or day trip, plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost without dives: US$165 Including manual.
- Cost with dives: Please add US$140 to day trip or overnight trip price. Including manual.