PADI Night Diver
Don’t be afraid of the dark - night diving is one of the most exciting dives you can do. The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. See creatures you don’t see during the day: you think sand diving is boring - think again as at night it is alive with marine life, making night dives some of the best dives you’ll ever make. Join us on an overnight trip and get close to these amazing creatures.
Scuba diving at night teaches you to focus on what you can see in your light’s beam, on controlling your buoyancy by feel, on staying with your buddy and on paying attention to details you may overlook during the day. You’ll practice light handling and communication techniques, entering, exiting and navigating in the dark and identifying how plants and animals differ or change behavior at night.
Duration: 1 - 2 days
Number of dives: 3
- Certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, PADI Junior Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
- 12 years of age or older.
Also check out our Advanced Open Water Course as the first dive of this Specialty can be credited to this course.
What you get
- The PADI Night Diver Manual
- Underwater compass rental
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Academics can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI certification
On the boat
- Overnight stay or day trip, plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost: Please add US$125 to day trip or overnight trip price.