PADI Fish Identification
Want to know what you’re looking at? Find out, as we introduce you to the most common families and species of fish found in our waters. You will learn basic fish identification and scientific surveying techniques and through an overview of Project AWARE and other preservation and research efforts, you’ll also learn the importance of personal involvement in aquatic environment conservation.
You’ll enjoy your dives even more when you recognize the creatures that you see and can identify the main fish families and their characteristics.
Duration: 1 day
Number of dives: 2
- Certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, PADI Junior Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
- 10 years of age or older.
Also check out our Advanced Open Water Course as the first dive of this Specialty can be credited to this course.
What you get
- The PADI AWARE Fish ID Manual
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Academics can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI certification
On the boat
- Overnight stay or day trip, plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost: Please add US$100 to day trip or overnight trip price.