PADI Wreck Diver
Whether purpose-sunk as an artificial reef for scuba divers, or lost as the result of an accident, wrecks are fascinating windows to the past. Each wreck dive offers a chance for discovery, potentially unlocking a mystery or spying something others have missed. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course is popular because it offers rewarding adventures while observing responsible wreck diving practices.
There are many different types of wrecks, some of which are protected by laws that guard their historical and cultural significance. Your training starts by reviewing guidelines for researching and respecting wrecks. During four dives you’ll learn safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks and how to survey and map. You will practice techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing
Duration: 2 days
Number of dives: 4
- Certified as a PADI Adventure Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organization similar to that of a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.)
- 15 years of age or older.
Also check out our Advanced Open Water Course as the first dive of this Specialty can be credited to this course.
What you get
- The PADI Wreck Diver Manual
- Underwater compass rental
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Academics can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI certification
On the boat
- Overnight stay or day trip, plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost: Please add US$150 to day trip or overnight trip price.