PADI Underwater Naturalist
The PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course is designed to be an introduction to the underwater aquatic environment; helping you identify the marine life you see and develop safe and responsible interaction with it while you are diving.
You will be surprised how many wonderful creatures you start to recognize on your dives and the fascinating interactions they have with their environment.
Through class discussions and on two scuba dives, you’ll learn the key differences between the terrestrial and aquatic worlds, major aquatic life groupings, interactions and information that dispels myths and responsible interactions with aquatic life.
Duration: 1 day
Number of dives: 2
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
- 10 years of age or older.
Also check out our Advanced Open Water Course as the first dive of this Specialty can be credited to this course
What you get
- The PADI Underwater Naturalist Manual
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Academics can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI certification
On the boat
- Overnight stay or day trip, plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost: Please add US$100 to day trip or overnight trip price.