PADI Digital Underwater Imaging
Digital Underwater Imaging is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Imaging course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated DSLR like the pros.
Re-live your favourite experiences by capturing the wonder and adventure of the aquatic realm. This course will show you, under the guidance of a PADI Professional, how to develop your skills and easily obtain captivating underwater photos.
Duration: 1 day
Number of dives: 1 for Level 1, 2 for Level 2
- Certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization and 10 years of age or older. Or
- Be a snorkeller (Level 1 only, non-diving).
Also check out our Advanced Open Water Course as the first dive of this Specialty can be credited to this course.
What you get
- The PADI DUI Manual
- Underwater camera rental for 2 dives
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Academics can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI certification
On the boat
- Overnight stay or day trip, plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- All meals, full breakfasts, lunches, hot dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.