PADI Equipment Specialist
Don’t miss a dive due to minor issues with your scuba diving equipment. Take the PADI Equipment Specialist course and familiarise yourself with the operation and maintenance of your dive equipment.
Whether it's a missing O-ring, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, this course teaches you to manage basic repairs and adjustments. The more you know about how your gear works, the more comfortable you are with it and the more performance you get from it.
Duration: 1 day
- Certified as a PADI Scuba Diver, Junior Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water Diver or have qualifying certifications from another training organization.
- 10 years of age or older.
Also check out our Advanced Open Water Course as the first dive of this Specialty can be credited to this course.
What you get
- One day’s instruction on maintenance and care of diving gear
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- PADI certification
- Advancing your PADI diving skills is a learning experience you aren't quick to forget. Doing it in Cambodia will ensure you have an amazing dive without giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost: US$150