PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer – MSDT
The Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating sets you apart from other dive instructors by showing your commitment to continuing your dive training and involves 5 Specialty Instructor courses. This will not only enable you to teach the 5 specialties but gives you added practice in giving presentations to students. You can choose your Specialties but in our package is: Deep Diver, Enriched Air Nitrox, Digital Underwater Photography, Emergency Oxygen Provider and Equipment.
It is a fun 3-4 days which broadens the range of PADI courses that you are able to deliver. The course will not certify you as a PADI MSDT yet. You will still need to certify 25 students to be able to apply for the PADI MSDT rating (contact us here for MSDT internship packages). However, you will be able to immediately teach the 5 different PADI Specialties of your choice, making the achievement of the 25 certifications much easier and increasing the chances of extra income. Lastly this also makes your diving CV stand out and show a potential employer that you have some teaching experience.
Completing the Master Scuba Diver Trainer course with our PADI Course Director
- You only need 10 experience dives in each particular specialty not 20 to apply to PADI
- You will get hands on training in 5 specialties and loads of inside tips
- As the IDC shows you how to teach an Open Water course, the MSDT course shows you how to teach the Specialties. This gives you more confidence when teaching Specialty courses as you know what to do without having to feel your way through for the first time on your own
The Scuba Gear You Use
- It is highly recommended that you own all of your own scuba equipment, as familiarity with personal gear improves general scuba diving skills and you will also find it easier to gain employment. You can find most everything at Scuba Nation PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre.
- You will need to equip yourself with all the basic scuba gear, some scuba accessories such as a dive slate, dive knife, compass, dive watch, etc as well as two scuba signalling devices —one audible and one visual.
What you get
- Flexible schedule and training program
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access at our dive centre
- The use of our PADI Resource Library (Books and Videos)
- Job Placement Program with our extended global network.
- Equipment and compressor workshop
- Visa Assistance and support
- Access to great discounts on dive equipment
- Staffed by an experienced team of AWARD Winning Dive Instructors.
- Becoming an MSDT with Scuba Nation GO PRO Academy in Cambodia is an experience you will never forget. Although it is one of the cheapest places in the world to dive, you aren't giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or diving locations.
- Cost: $900
Not included are the course outlines should you not have them already from your IDC and PADI application fees which you pay directly to PADI
You like teaching Students? Then you are going to love this. Ask our Course Director for the PADI IDC Staff Course to enable you to teach more courses, increase your employability and continue your diving education.