Take the plunge and dive or snorkel with us in one of the last unexplored places on earth. Our full day trips depart at 10.00am from our diving center on koh rong sanloem island saracen bay and go around 40mins out to Koh Kon, Koh Rong Samloem to bring you the best visibility and dive sites this area has to offer. For the trip, you should bring everything you would need for a day on a secluded beach. In particular we recommend: sunscreen, hat, swimsuit, towel and a book. Everything else you need is included in the trip.
Water,soft drinks, coffee,fruit are provided all day on board during the journey. Once at the islands, divers will do their first dive (we aim for at least 50 or 60 min dives, no 40 min diving here!) and the snorkellers can get in and explore the underwater world. Unless otherwise requested, all dives will take place at different dive sites.
During the long surface interval we will have lunch and there’s time for relaxing, maybe taking a walk on the beach, swimming, jumping off the boat – the choice is yours. After the second dive, we will head back to our office on Koh Rong sanloem saracen bay, aiming to arrive back around 3:30pm.
You can rent an underwater camera for the day to preserve your memories.
What you get
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional PADI Scuba Instructors and Divemasters
- Bookings can be made in our office on Koh Rong Sanloem island
On the boat
- Full day trip, 2 dives plus all the snorkeling you can handle
- Lunch, and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Two deck boat - Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Diving in Cambodia is an experience you will never forget. Although it is one of the cheapest places in the world to dive, you aren't giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or great diving locations.
- Dive computer: $10 per day
- Underwater Camera: $25 per day
- Certified divers, full day trip, 2 dives: US$95
- Non-certified divers, full day trip, 2 dives: US$110
- Full day trip snorkelling: US$30